Sustainable Development International, SUSDEVI Nationwide Recruitment 2019
Sustainable Development International, SUSDEVI is recruiting 20 plus positions. kindly follow the instructions below;
Sustainable Development International, SUSDEVI – Since 1997, Sustainable Development International has helped developing countries and donor organizations apply innovative approaches in transformational ways.
Title: Entry-Level/Graduate Recruitment
See Positions and Number of Vacancies
- Project Manager, Market Access Project (MAP) – 1
- Project Manager, SDGs Action – 1
- Accounts and Finance Manager – 1
- Deputy Accounts Officer*
- Manager, Monitoring and Evaluation – 1
- Project Coordinator, sub state outstation*
- Administrative Officer*
- ICT and Social media officer*
- Project Development/Innovation Officer*
- Project Officer, Monitoring and Evaluation*
- Project Officer, IEC and Training*
- Project Officer, Procurement and Logistics*
- Project Officer, Supervision*
- Market Access Field Assistant**
- SDGs Focal Officer, Health**
- SDGs Focal Officer, Agriculture and Food Security*
- SDGs Focal Officer, Energy and Environment**
- SDGs Focal Officer, Gender and Youth*
- SDGs Focal Officer, Education*
- SDGs Focal Officer, Partnerships*
The Positions (and number of vacancies) listed are for each state. Two/three candidates will be recruited for positions marked “*” and five/six for positions marked “**”, depending on state.
- SUSDEVI currently seeks to recruit bright candidates to fill up multiple new positions in state offices (SO) and out-stations (OS) across the six geopolitical regions of Nigeria.
- Successful candidates will work on the Market Access Project (MAP) as well as the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) Action program which are respectively aimed at providing market support to start-ups and SME’s and helping Nigeria achieve a set of the United Nations SDGs.
- Candidates must possess, at minimum, a post secondary school qualification (OND, NCE, RN, HND, BSc, MSc, PhD, etc).
- Candidate must be a citizen of Nigeria or non-Nigerian with required residency status for employment with the correct visa or work permit.
- This recruitment will be carried out in the Federal Capital Territory (FCT) and all other States in Nigeria except Adamawa, Borno and Yobe States. Candidates must live in Nigeria and be willing to work in diverse environments, including cities and remote locations.
- Candidates must be able to read and write in English language. Specific proof of English language proficiency may be requested.
Internet access, email, YouTube and social media:
- In addition to having good internet access, candidates must have a working email address (preferably Gmail), access to YouTube and accounts in Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram.
- These are required for the second stage of the recruitment process.
- Successful candidates must be available to start by February or March (latest) 2019.
- Full time, 40 hours/week
- Monday – Friday: 8:00 to 16:00 (Lunch break: 12:00 to 12:30).
Annual Leave and Holidays
- Provided in accordance with internal regulations
- SUSDEVI offers highly competitive salary with equally attractive benefits.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in any of the positions, please Click Here to start the application process.
Interested candidates are required to:
- Create an Application Profile
- Follow up on the social media handles provided, and
- Participate fully in an online screening exercise (Stage Two).
- Click here to view and follow the required social media handles for this Stage.
- The deadline for receipt of applications (creation of Application Profile) has now been extended to Monday, January 21 2019 (15:00 Greenwich Meridian Time, GMT). Applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
(1). Creation of Application Profile (Expression of Interest) – (Status: ongoing)
Interested candidates create online profile on SUSDEVI website to express their interest in applying for (only) one of the stated positions.
(2). Online Screening
Candidates participate in online screening session facilitated by an independent instructor.
During this session (and at all times during the recruitment), candidates will be assessed based on the following criteria:
- Aptitude and reasoning ability
- Ability to follow instructions
- Ability to take on initiative.
(3). Physical interview
Selected candidates from (2) are invited for physical interview.
SUSDEVI appreciates all candidates for their interest but only those selected for further consideration will be contacted. Therefore, applicants who do not receive an invitation for interview within 2 weeks after the closing of (2) should consider their application as unsuccessful.
(4). Notification of Selection/Training
Successful candidates are notified and role-specific training conducted.
- SUSDEVI does not ask for payment from applicants in exchange for any sort of job facilitation or offer.
- Due to the volume of applications received, SUSDEVI will not be able to respond to individual inquiries regarding status of application, vacancy, or the application process beyond what has been stated. Applicants should link up on all the social media channels provided in order to receive updates.
- Applicants are advised to use a computer (desktop or laptop) when completing Stage One of the recruitment process (i.e. creation of Application Profile and following up on the social media accounts).
- Fair Opportunities and Information (FOI) Policy: SUSDEVI operates an FOI policy that aims to promote fair opportunities and access to information for everyone.
- Candidates are strongly encouraged to take part in promoting this policy by using the social media icons below to share this Vacancy Announcement throughout the application period.
Shares on social media should be done with Privacy set to public.