Social Media Manager Vacancy at Nelson Reids
Job Title: Social Media Manager
- We are seeking creative, thorough, and detail-oriented writers who are committed to consistently providing quality work for our organization’s needs. In this role you will script all necessary content for our growing company and help brainstorm new content ideas. Must be able to self-edit work, change written tone with ease, complete projects in a timely manner, and write effectively for multiple formats.
- While a high standard of English is essential, academic qualifications are generally less important than flair, originality and experience.
- Create interesting, innovative, entertaining, and educational written content
- Write for a multitude of formats and across different mobile and print platforms
- Journal publishing, copy editing, and proofreading, indexing and even graphic designing.
- Research materials by using the internet, personal interviews and other methods
- Cite all material used for research and/or direct quotations
- Always utilize trustworthy and valid sources
- Ensure all written work is authentic and original
- Assist in distribution of completed work
- Always meet established deadlines
- No formal academic qualifications needed.
- Previous experience from published articles, freelance work or writing competitions can be useful, although not essential
- Strong grasp of proper sentence structure
- A good grasp of narrative and awareness of audiences
- Ability to write in a variety of tones
- Creativity and an ‘original voice’
- Motivation and self-discipline to work without supervision
- Organized, creative, dedicated and detail-oriented
- Excellent written and communication skills are obviously essential but so is a determined attitude and the ability to take criticism.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Portfolios and Cover Letters to email@example.com