Social Media Manager at TALENTSQR
Job Title: Social Media Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Location Lagos, NG
Our client is seeking a talented and creative Social Media Manger to administer their social media accounts. Responsibilities include conducting market research on current trends and audience preferences, designing and implementing a social media strategy to align with the company’s goals, and setting and reporting on performance metrics.
A Social Media Manger is a tech-savvy professional with experience in creating content and maintaining a strong brand identity across channels. The goal is to create world-class social media presence across channels to achieve superior engagement and intimacy, website traffic and revenue results.
A great Social Media Manager will have a solid understanding of how each social media channel works and how to optimize content so that it is engaging on those channels. we expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express our company’s views creatively.
Our ideal candidate has the ability to coordinate teams to execute according to a plan. They will have excellent communication skills, a passion for developing creative partnership strategies, and familiarity with the media and entertainment space in Nigeria and internationally.
- Proven working experience in social media marketing or as a digital media specialist
- Excellent writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
- In tune with the music and entertainment culture, both locally and internationally
- Demonstrable social analytics tools knowledge
- Mastery of online marketing and the major marketing channels
- Positive attitude, detail and customer-oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability
- Basic knowledge of video and photo editing software tools
- Fluency in English and Pidgin English
- Ability to write basic Yoruba or Igbo words
- Adequate knowledge of web design, web development, CRO and SEO is an advantage
- BSc in Communications, Marketing, Business, New Media or Public Relations is an advantage
A successful Social Media Manger will:
- Develop and implement a social media calendar in coordination with in-house creative and artist teams
- Research and present reports on key trends and audience insights
- Manage, track, and grow the company’s presence on all social media platforms
- Write well-crafted copy that achieves campaign objectives
- Communicate regularly with followers
- By end of Y1, a successful Social Media Manger will continue to do all of the above, as well as:
- Use audience data and creativity to develop new content series that achieves viral growth
- Build relationships with key followers and accounts
- Contribute to and create additional digital media verticals (ie. In-house blog, email newsletters)
- Additional Information
Salary Range: N70,000 – N90,000 Monthly.
Method of Application
interested and qualified applicant should check the link below.