Guinness Nigeria Sales Internships (East and Central Region)
Guinness Nigeria is currently recruiting Sales Intern at there (East and Central Region). Be informed that Sales internships are mainly for recent graduates.
Guinness Nigeria Plc is a major market for Diageo: Guinness Nigeria operates in the unique and fast growing alcohol industry of over 15mhl beer potential. It is the only company that does Total Beverage Alcohol (TBA) in Nigeria. It’s an on trade dominated market but with a fast growing off trade channel.
Sales Internship position
Purpose of Role
The Sales internship is
While in training the individual is expected to ensure required outlets coverage, products distribution and also guarantee that the volume target for the assigned route is achieved amongst others learning activities.
- Stock Management: ensure priority brands are listed and available in the right quantity in all outlets, while ensuring no out of stock situation (OOS).
- Core Selling: drive the sale of our brand portfolio to achieve volume targets through effective execution of outlet activation standard, product merchandising, relationship management and the use of technology.
- Reconciliation: guarantee 100% daily settlement on all sales activities.
- Participate as a team member in ad-hoc commercial Projects.
Requirements for Sales Internships
What you need to be successful in this role:
- Graduate, not more than
1 year post NYSC
- Good communication skills – written and verbal
- High degree of integrity
- Good interpersonal skills and collaboration skills
- Geographically mobile.
- Preferably able to drive (Manual) with
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to liaise with stakeholders at every level of the organization in different business groups and external vendors.
- Opportunity to experience what it means to work in a Multinational organization.
- Chance to learn and develop your Sales capability.
- Opportunity to enjoy our Bar and company shop.
Method of Application
Qualified candidates are to click the apply button below;