The Space is looking to hire a corper for the role of a receptionist. As our Receptionist, you will be the first point of contact at The Space. You will welcome guests and members as well as provide administrative support across the organization.
Job Title: Receptionist/Administrative Officer
Company: The Space
- Welcome members and guests on arrival
- Provide information and support as required by guests and members via telephone or in-person
- Ensure all offices are clean and all client needs are met
- Coordinate security and cleaning personnel
- Vendor negotiations and supervision
- Monitor vendor logbooks
- Ensure all utility-related bills are treated when due
- Ensure office supplies are always available and keep an accurate inventory of stock and reorders
- Arrange travel and logistics
- Keep updated records of office expenses and costs
- Ensure maintenance and repairs are carried out when due
- Update calendars and schedule meetings
- Perform other clerical duties such as filing, photocopying, printing, and scanning
- Monitor meeting and training room bookings
Requirement for this job
- Must be a serving corp member (NYSC)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Good time management skills.
- Experience with administrative and clerical procedures.
- Able to contribute positively as part of a team, helping out with various tasks as required.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested and qualified candidates should send CVs and Cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the email.