Procurement Officer at Food Concept Plc
Job Title: Procurement Officer
Company: Food Concept Plc.
Food Concepts commenced operations in 2001. From inception, our aim has been clear-cut and focused: to revolutionize the food sector in West Africa and to deliver extraordinary satisfaction to our stakeholders.
Since launching in 2004, Chicken Republic (Subsidiary of Food concepts) has already opened 55 stores in Nigeria and Ghana. On this basis, we are proud of the brand’s hard-earned reputation as the fastest growing chicken QSR in West Africa and the number 1 chicken QSR in Nigeria (both in revenues and number of outlets). In addition, Chicken Republic was ranked as one of Nigeria’s top 20 brands across all categories (Financial Standards Awards 2009).
- Provide a strategic, efficient and flexible procurement service which will deliver optimum value for money, cost savings and best quality of service.
- Advise and provide support in procurement and supplier relationships helping to drive better procurement practice.
- Support the Procurement Manager in procurement activities such as the tender process, grant requirements, supplier relationships and contract management for goods and services.
- Assist in the development of internal procedures and documentation in relation to UK and overseas procurement.
- Help our organization in managing commercial and reputational risks in its relations with external suppliers.
- Assist with purchases and order inquiries.
- Ensure requisitions are properly approved before purchases are made.
- 1-3 years’ Experience in a procurement administration role or similar.
- Minimum of University degree or HND in Business administration or any related field.
- Minimum of 2nd class lower division (B.Sc.) or Lower credit (HND)
Desired Personal Attributes:
- Pro-active self-starter
- Assertive and tenacious
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Highly organized and able to adapt quickly to changing priorities.
Method of Application