Logistics Officer Job at JMG – January 2019
- Receiving Delivery Plan and updating Truck Loading to know Truck capacity to use for all Regions/Get approval from HOD
- Forward request to stores for delivery and invoicing
- Update daily Dispatch report for Lagos and region
- Interacting with Sales and support and client if there is any constraints
- Maintaining the inventory of Van sales and updating spread sheet for Van sale
- Degree in Supply Chain or relevant course.
- Minimum of 3-5 years proven experience as a Logistics Officer.
Method fof Application
Applicants should send their Application and CV to: email@example.com