Eko Maintenance Limited is currently undergoing expansion and they request the services of
IT Technical Support Officer
- Install and configure computer hardware operating systems and applications.
- Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks.
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults, replace parts as required.
- Provide support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports
- Set up new staff accounts and profiles and deal with password issues Test and evaluate new technology.
- Troubleshoot server/client mail connectivity issues.
- Customized and maintain enterprise web applications.
- B.Sc/HND in Computer Science or any related field of study
- 3 years exp. in I.T support, window server administration, exchange server administration, and web development.
- Windows server 2012/2016
- Exchange Server 2013/2016
- IIS/MySQL/PHP Stack
N120,000 (Gross)/Per Month
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV to: email@example.com using the position applied for as the subject of the mail.