Job Title: HSE Team Lead
Company: Eko Maintenance Limited
Job Type: Full Time
Category: Engineering Jobs
Eko Maintenance Limited is a rapidly growing Facility Management Company that specializes in maintenance of high rise building facilities with office located in Victoria Island, Lagos. In view of our quest for expansion, we are currently recruiting to fill the position below:
- Manage a team of HSE professionals to meet workload demands.
- Build and maintain local relationships with Regulators.
- Ensure compliance with Health and Safety legislation and Company HSE standards.
- Provision of operational HSE advice, coaching and guidance to operational leaders.
- Drive the delivery of the HSE Plan.
- Lead and participate in incident investigation and ensure high quality of all investigation reports.
- Ensure a programme of audit and monitoring activity is in place.
- Facilitate shared learning and consistency of practice.
- Visit operational sites on a regular basis.
- Maintain an emergency response role within the Incident Management Team.
- Provide HSE reporting and analysis for the site.
- Degree in relevant discipline
- Recognized HSE certificate
- 2-4 years work experience
- Strong interpersonal skills in influencing and teamwork
29th January, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Do well by applying, share and leave a comment .