Heavy Equipment Manager Vacancy at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
Flour Mills of Nigeria is currently recruiting Heavy Equipment Managers whose work will be to manage their heavy equipment. All applicants are encouraged to apply after going through the job description and
Heavy Equipment Manager
- Management of the company’s heavy equipment and maintenance operations.
- Schedule and prioritize equipment repairs and maintenance.
- Oversee multiple maintenance mechanics, establishing productivity goals and tracking progress of work.
- Monitor the productivity, efficiency and utilization of Technicians. Identify skill gaps and recommend learning interventions to ensure optimum manpower efficiency.
- Review customers’ service orders and inspect the quality of repairs carried out by technicians before the release of heavy equipment.
- 5 O-Levels credits including Mathematics and English.
- Bachelor’s Degree or HND in Mechanical or Automobile Engineering (minimum of Second Class Lower Division).
- 7-10 years experience in a Heavy Equipment Workshop.
The Person Must:
- Be adept in troubleshooting, repairing and overhauling of equipment.
- Know how to deliver value through people.
- Have good communication skills.
How to apply
Interested and qualified?
Kindly visit Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc. career website on www.dragnetnigeria.com to Sumit you application Now!