CornerStone Staffing is collecting applications for the role of the Graduate Internship Programme. Please the requirement below before sending your application.
CornerStone Staffing – Our client, a big player in the FMCG Industry invites applications for:
Job Position: Graduate Internship Programme
Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- The internship program is designed to provide real-world experience that is directly related to your academic discipline and career goals and provide you a better understanding of career options for your Degree.
Components of the program include:
- Hands-on experience working as a member of a specific department and team.
- Assigned projects to accelerate learning of key functions/process.
- Cross-functional departmental exposures within the corporate office.
- Tours and exposure to other business areas (e.g., stores, distribution center) to ensure full understanding of the company structure and strategy.
- End of program presentation of project findings, and recommended course of action to executives.
The following internship positions are currently available: Marketing, Sales, Commercial, HR, IT, Supply Chain, Finance, Customer Operations.
Requirements for Graduate Internship Programme at CornerStone Staffing
- Prior internship experience is a plus
- Able to break down and creatively solve problems
- Flexible and adaptable at applying skills to different situations
- Minimum of 2:1
- Recent graduates can be considered/About to complete and/or completed NYSC
- Proficient in word, excel, power point, etc.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- A passion for retail, and interested in being part of crafting the future of retail.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
All those interested in the Graduate Internship Programme at CornerStone Staffing are to apply through the career section of the company.