Client/Customer Service Vacancy at Workforce Group
Workforce Group is a diversified Human Capital, Outsourcing and Business Consulting Firm, with expertise in Staffing, Recruitment, Training and Assessment.
With almost 7,000 outsourced employees, we deliver value-driven and sustainable solutions that support the business growth aspirations of our clients, and allows organisations to focus on their core competencies.
Workforce Group is recruiting for below position:
Job Title: Client/Customer Service
- Sell various types of insurance policies to businesses and individuals on behalf of insurance companies.
- Develop marketing strategies to compete with other individuals or companies who sell insurance.
- Ensure that policy requirements are fulfilled, including any necessary medical examinations and the completion of appropriate forms.
- Explain features, advantages and disadvantages of various policies to promote sale of insurance plans.
- Explain necessary bookkeeping requirements for customer to implement and provide group insurance program.
- Monitor insurance claims to ensure they are settled equitably for both the client and the insurer.
- Perform administrative tasks, such as maintaining records and handling policy renewals.
- Seek out new clients and develop clientele by networking to find new customers and generate lists of prospective clients.
- Sell various types of insurance policies to businesses and individuals on behalf of insurance companies, including automobile, fire, life, property, medical and dental insurance or specialized policies such as marine, farm/crop, and medical malpractice.
- HND or B.Sc in Marketing or other related field
- A year related work experience.
- Not more than 32 years of age.
- Good communication skill.
- Energetic and passionate about sales.
- Attractive with HMO and Pension.
Application Closing Date: Not Specified.