Canon is recruiting CCNA-Channel Account Manager LFP – APPLY NOW!
CCNA-Channel Account Manager LFP
Job Purpose and Summary
- The Candidate would be Canon’s representative at the Tier-2 level, responsible for a dedicated channel(s) called as LFP Resellers. Tier-2 is defined as the reseller of LFP Products who focuses on Sell out directly to End users. He can source his product requirement directly from Vendor or through an authorized distributor appointed in the country.
- LFP Resellers Penetration.
- Demand Generation.
- Brand Visibility.
- Enhance Canon LFP MASH in the country.
What we give
With Canon, you’ll get the support and encouragement you need to grow, from people who share your ambition. We’ll invest in your professional development to help you learn and progress in your role with us. You’ll find leaders who give you the freedom to explore new things and a team where knowledge is shared openly.
- LFP Resellers and Competition Mapping.
- Establish LFP Resellers contacts and business relationships with the right representatives of the Resellers (Decision Makers).
- Introduce Canon LFP Products utilizing the relationship established with the LFP Resellers.
- Product training to LFP Reseller Salesmen.
- Carry out demand generation activities like Events & Seminars.
- Prepare the Marketing Activity Calendar in coordination with the Country Manager and PM.
- Appoint / Work with local marketing agency to carry out planned activities in the local market in coordination with Marketing Services team adhering to Canon brand and corporate guidelines.
- Monitor the LFP dedicated Reseller Partner program in the country with regular mechanism of Sell out reporting.
- Enhance Canon’s brand awareness in the market by improving In store visibility, and development of localized POS materials.
- Propose and Support PM in planning and organizing of local product launch events.
What we ask
We need people who can achieve the exceptional by working collaboratively, who have the courage to risk new ways of doing things and the ability to see the world the way their customers see it. We’re looking for creative problem-solvers like you, someone who can ensure Canon stays ahead in an ever-changing world.
- Excellent communication skills and requisite diplomatic/negotiation skills.
- Ability to communicate and relate to subjects, issues and clients at many levels.
- Excellent Market knowledge and willingness to be “Closer to Market”.
- Relevant experience with product knowledge in LFP industry – essential.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar international or regional sales role (with a similar company, national distributor or trading company) – essential.
- Background and knowledge of market environments – essential.
- Relevant recognized formal qualifications (university level) – desirable.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and the local language – essential.
- High level of written and spoken communications – essential.
- Professional appearance, attitude and communication style – essential.
- Familiarity with MS Office applications, i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint – essential.
You will need
- Customer Focus.
- Expertise in Graphic Arts market applications and trends.
- Expertise in Colors and color management.
- Technical knowledge about Printing Solutions.
- Communicate Effectively.
- Plan & Organize Effectively.
Canon is enriching lives and businesses in incredible new ways. You can play a part in shaping the future of a company that’s strong, ambitious and considerate, where people do great things together. You can expect the exceptional and achieve the exceptional, with the world’s best imaging company.
Expect the Exceptional.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified?