Business Development Manager at Kloverharris Limited
Job Title: Business Development Manager (Credit and Debit Card Company)
Company: Kloverharris Limited
Category: Sales and Marketing
Job Type: Full Time
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Deliver profitable sales growth
- Build key relationships to enable a smooth service delivery for each client
- Managing and exceeding sales targets set for both new and existing customer’s
- Analysis of sales data, including customer data to track trends in both their profile and usage
- Prospect, convert and maximize sales through new business customers
- Develops and executes strategic product plans for credit and debit products, this includes all new and existing product design, development, implementation, roll-out and campaign management.
- Monitors industry trends, including researching competitor practices and pricing.
- Develops and maintains product descriptions, including how the products work from start to finish.
- Participates in establishing annual goals and objectives for each product and develops management reports to track progress on a monthly basis.
- Provides input regarding pricing, features and related policies.
- Works with internal departments on issues related to development, implementation, and on-going servicing. This includes close collaboration with IT, Lending, and Retail Services and Operations.
- Provides recommendations on product pricing strategy.
- Card and payments industry experience, highly preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field; MBA will be an added advantage.
- Four years’ experience in products and services development in a banking or financial institution.
- Knowledge of financial services industry, including industry leaders, the legislative environment, and understanding of bank or credit union product development opportunities.
- Knowledge of all credit union business products and services as it relates to all businesses and market segments.
- Strategic thinker and innovative.
- Strong communication skills both written and orally.
- Strong analytical and project management skills.
- Ability to work well across multiple department
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Applicants should send their Application Letter to: email@example.com with the job title as subject of the email.