Procurement and Supply Management (PSM) Manager recruitment is currently ongoing at Deloitte. Kindly go through the procedure before
apply for the job.
Reference Number: GFA008
- To be responsible for the overall procurement and supply Management activities of the grant.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Organizes, Forecasts and Quantifies of TB medicines
- Places order for the procurement of TB commodities.
- Plans Shipment based on outcome of stock assessment of TB medicines
- Coordinates and Participates in TB TWG Meeting
- Leads and participates in the quantification, forecasting and supply planning of commodities.
- Collects and analyses Quarterly report of supervision exercise from North West, North East and North Central Geopolitical Zones.
Logistics and Supply Management:
- Tracks the Shipment of Tuberculosis medicines
- Ensures proper engagement of 3rd Party logistic for effective distribution.
- Guides the program on in-country custom and NAFDAC clearance of imported commodities.
- Collects LMIS Reports (excel and web based like PnP, MMT and NETIMS), analyse and provide feedback.
- Guides the Preparation of distribution plans and assessing the stock at all levels using the QuanTB Tool.
- Designs and develops tools to support logistics management
- Participates in development of policy documents
- Plans and implements supervisory and mentoring exercises
- Ensures that all forms of procurement, both health and non-health, are carried out in line with the provisions of NTBLCP Best Practice Manual and donor’s guidelines.
Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (B. Pharm)
- MSc Pharmacy
- An MBA or Post Graduate training in Project planning/procurement will be an added advantage.
- Membership of Nigeria Institute of Purchase and Supplies or any related certification is required
- Minimum of 7 years’ work experience providing technical support to a large organization, project or government projects, preferably in donor-funded programs
- Excellent understanding of Global Fund Procurement and Supply Management requirements.
- Strong knowledge of drug procurement processes and clearance.
- Knowledge of planning and forecasting processes.
- Knowledge of procurement and contract management.
- Knowledge of accounts payable and operational controls
- Knowledge of sourcing and procurement techniques as well as a dexterity in “reading” the market
- Stakeholder Engagement and Management
- Logistics, Supply Management and Quality Control
- Microsoft Office Word, PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Use of quantification tools such as Quan TB
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including professional level English language skills