You might be asking what is Bourn Factor Talent show and how can you apply for this competition.
Please note that Bourn Factor Talent Show is a competition for kids to showcase their talent to the world, and stand a chance to win amazing prizes.
The Points Per Gram Submission
Please you are expected to note your point in Grams before submission. We listed the points in Grams below;
- 900g Jars – 180 Points
- 500g Jars – 120 Points
- 500g Sachet – 100 Points
- 200g Sachet – 50 Points
- 60g Sachet – 15 Points
- 20g Sachet – 5 Points
Steps you need to take In Applying for Bourn Factor School Talent Competition 2019 by Bournvita
In applying for this you need to go through this step before applying for this competition;
- Submit empty Bournvita sachets and jars to earn entry points to qualify for participation
- Smallest entry point needed is 50,000, points.
- Above the smallest needed increases your chance of being selected.
- Submit all entries to the designated Cadbury Collection centers on: 9th, 16th, 23rd and 30th October 2019.
- All qualifying entries to get amazing prizes for participating
- Selected schools to send in video entries of their talent showcase presentation
- Selected top 5 schools and their choice orphanage are hosted to a fun and exciting end of year party
- Top 3 finalists win amazing cash prizes
N/B: The Selected Orphanages
Children of the selected orphanages would receive back to school supplies equal to the value of the entry points accrued by the school
See how To Check Your Bourn Factor School Talent Competition Submission Status
- The first thing to do is to Log on to bournfactor.ng
- Then you click on the Check Your Status Here Link
- Type in your Entry Details
- Lastly, you click on the Submit Button to view your status
Prizes for the best schools:
- First (1st) Prize – 3,000,000 Million Naira
- Second (2nd) Prize – 2,000,000 Million Naira
- Third (3rd) Prize – 1,000,000 Million Naira
End of Year Fun Party for all children, parents, and orphanage of the selected top 5 schools with gifts for all children.
Copied from: NewBalanncejobs.com