Job Title: Officer, PO Processing/ Supply Planning and Fulfilment
Company: Airtel Nigeria
- The Supply Planning Officer is responsible for developing effective and cost efficient supply plan that ensures optimum/required inventory level for both Network and Commercial items and ensures ordering and delivery are strictly maintained as per plan.
- The said activities are supported through collaboration with user function, buyers, logistics and Finance, as wells as applying proven supply chain management practices (e.g. S&OP, FIFO, etc.)
- Bachelor’s Degree in industrial Engineering, Business, Supply Chain or other relevant fields.
- Solid understanding of inventory management practices and procedures.
- Strong mathematical and statistical knowledge with an understanding of their financial and operational impacts.
- Capability to multitask in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills are also essential to effectively interact with all teams, areas and levels of business affecting the forecast process.
- Expertise on various operating software including Windows and Microsoft Office.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a demand planning/forecasting role.
- Knowledge on any demand Planning and/or WMS software is an advantage.
- Strong ethics
- High Discipline and professionalism
- Self-Motivated and Passionate
- Team player
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.