2018 has been a very wonderful year with so many gospel songs to download and listen to. The Nigeria gospel music has advance so much that its listen to all over the globe. This post contains the list of Gospel songs for 2018. We will be listing out our top latest gospel song that has blessed so many lives in 2018. This gospel music were put here based on their popularity and spirituality. So download, listen and enjoy.
This list will be updated with time and we advise you keep visiting this page for more update.
Ekwueme is an igbo worship that is filled with the spirit of God. Ekwueme has been the hit song in churches. Ekwueme was listed here because of how powerful and spirit filled this song is.
Jesus you love me too much oo has been the song of the town since it was released. Excess love talks about the love of God towards us, his love which is unconditional. Download listen and share this great song by Mercy Chinwo.
Frank has been blessing lives with his style of music. Make sure you download and share this song by Frank Edwards.
Obimo is a new song which was released this year but not withstanding this song I worth your ear time. Download Obimo by Joi Mor.
Pastor Chris’s daughter drops her latest single which she titled Holy Spirit. Holy Spirit is a spirit filled worship song that takes us to Gods realm. Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome, CSO, the daughter of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, gifts us with the official music video for her hit “Holy Spirit”!!!
Among the songs that was released this year is this one by Nigeria stand up comedian and gospel singer, Akpororo.
This song is just it. Download this great song by Isabella Melodies titled Revival Fire Fall.
Rain on me by Isabella Melodies. Download, listen and share with friends.
If you haven’t got this song in your playlist please do. Enjoy this song.
Samsong is an Award-winning Gospel Artiste. He drops his latest song titled: Idinma off the Album “My Sounds Of Worship”.
This song is all about God’s assurance. Enjoy this great song.
Enjoy this powerful song by Joe Praize.
Chris Shalom is one of Nigeria top gospel music artist that has blessed so many lives with his ministration. Chris Shalom drops a new hit titled “My Beautifier”. MP3 audio download ‘My Beautifier‘ by Chris Shalom. A great worship song by Chris Shalom titled “My Beautifier“.
In this post you’ll find some tips on how to donate a car in California and some specific requirements you should be aware of that relate to California car donations.
Are you ready to donate a car in California? If so, good for you! Donating a car to charity is a wonderful decision on many levels. First of all, your donation goes to help a great cause. Plus, you get your old vehicle or junk car moved off of your property free of charge. You are also recycling an old vehicle, and you also get to claim the car donation as a tax deduction.
- To donate a car in California, you begin by submitting an online car donation form or calling the charity you wish donate your vehicle to. If you wish to claim the car donation as a tax deduction, be sure to check that the charity is an IRS recognized nonprofit organization.
- The process for receiving the tax receipt for your charitable donation may vary. Some charities will email you the initial receipt while others have the tow truck provide you with the receipt at the time of pick up. This is just an initial receipt and enables you to claim a tax deduction of up to $500. You should check with the charity to find out what their procedure is for providing you with this receipt when you submit your vehicle donation.
- In the State of California, the license plates remain with the vehicle, so these should not be removed prior to the pickup.
- Filing a Release of Liability with the California Department of Motor Vehicles is an important step you do not want to miss when you donate a car. This document releases you from future liability which may arise for any reason after the vehicle is donated. In California the procedure for filing a Release of Liability is that you must return the pink portion of the title or DMV form REG 138 to your local Department of Motor Vehicles. Alternatively, you can file your release of liability online at http://www.dmv.ca.gov.
- If your vehicle sells for more than $500, or if it qualifies for a fair market value tax deduction, you will receive additional tax paperwork after the sale of the vehicle takes place. The amount you will be allowed to deduct on your taxes will vary depending on several factors which could include the price the vehicle is sold for or whether the vehicle is classified as a fair market value car donation.
- One last point we should mention is that if you plan to claim your car donation tax deduction on your 2012 taxes, you need to make sure you donate the car well before the deadline of December 31, 2012. The charity should have possession of the vehicle before midnight on December 31st, or at least have the pickup well in the works, in order for you to claim your tax deduction in 2012. Don’t wait till the last minute as there could be delays that could result in you being unable to claim the donation as a deduction for the current tax year.